I was nominated by the lovely Steph for the Liebster Award, which is an online award to find new bloggers. The rules are:
- Post 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator has asked
- Nominate 11 bloggers
- Ask 11 questions
- Inform the nominees that you have nominated them
11 facts about me:
- I have naturally blonde hair, but my school made me dye it brown
- I have my ears pierced in 7 different places
- I love tea. I could drink it all day, every day (typical Irish)
- Technically speaking, I should wear glasses but I always forget to put them on
- I have a dog and he is legit my best friend
- My favourite movie is Pride and Prejudice and I have an awful habit of acting it out while watching it
- I passed my driving test this summer despite being a notoriously bad driver
- I am currently in my last year of school and I’m heading off to university next year
- Amazon is my life. If you need ANYTHING you can find it on Amazon
- I love reading and have an ever-growing collection of books in my room
- I despise ears. Some people hate feet, I hate ears. I hate seeing them peeking out through hair and I hate looking at them when my hair is tied up
- If you won £10,000 tomorrow, what would you do? This is sooo boring but I would put it all into the bank. The bank would give me interest because its such a large sum and the money would keep growing.
- Who are you 5 dream dinner party guests? I would have to pick David Attenborough, Colin Firth, Michelle Obama, J.K Rowling and Jeremy Clarkson.
- What is your favourite childhood memory? I was very blessed to have an absolutely amazing childhood and spent all of my time outdoors. I think my favourite memory would be tying my bike to my best friend’s bike and attempting to cycle up our road. Needless to say we fell off and suffered a few cuts and bruises, but it was so fun and silly!
- Who is your style icon? I don’t really have a style icon, my style really just consists of whatever I can afford or be bothered to put on (I own more pyjamas than actual clothes).
- If you could start a business, what would it be? For a while it was my dream to move to Chicago and open a cute lil’ book store that you could sit in, read a book and have a cup of tea on a cold day. This dream soon died but I like to think about it from time to time.
- If you had to sing a karaoke song, what would it be? It’s not your typical ‘in the karaoke club’ song but my Dad has always told me that I have a real talent for singing Travelin’ Soldier by Dixie Chicks. He likes to boast about it at family gatherings and tries to make me sing it for everyone.
- If you could be a TV or movie character, who would you be? This is so hard but I would love to be Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter. I absolutely love her whole outlook on life and how she literally gives zero shits about what anyone thinks of her.
- If you go to Starbucks, what do you order? I don’t like coffee and (confession time) I have only been to Starbucks once in my life! I ordered a hot chocolate because it was snowing and it was delicious.
- Do you have a middle name? Do you know why you were given it? Yes, my middle name is Eileen and I was named after my dear Grandmother whom I love so much, she’s so cute! My sister’s middle name is Patricia and she was named after our other Grandmother, however, my brother’s is Michael and he was named after his Godfather (and has the same first name as our Dad- how original).
- What is your favourite subject at school? I’m currently doing my A-Levels so I only study two subjects- double award health and social care (2 A-Levels) and sociology (1 A-Level). Out of these, my favourite is sociology. Not only am I really interested in the subject, but my teacher is one of the nicest women in the whole world (yes, the whole world) and I love her!
- Do/did you ever collect anything? As far as I can remember, no, I never collected anything as a child or now. I think I was just too busy being an energetic, slightly annoying child to actually ever slow down and think “Hey, that’s cool. I’m might start a collection.” That being said, I had a better match attacks (football cards)collection than all the boys in my class, but everyone had those… right?
- Kimberly Jessica
- Kayleigh Zara
- Lauren Victoria
- Alyssa DeBella
- Are you very public about your blog, or is it your secret corner of the internet?
- What is your biggest achievement to date?
- Do you have any pets? If yes, please specify (what animal, name, age etc… I’m very interested in animals).
- Where is your dream holiday destination?
- Have you ever broken any bones?
- Are you a night owl, or an early bird?
- How long have you had your blog?
- What are your career goals/dream job?
- Do you use a high-tech camera for blog photos? If yes, what is it?
- Do you like tea? (not floral tea, just normal tea with a teabag, milk and sugar)
- What are your goals for your blog in 2017?
I would like to thank Steph again for nominating me for this award. Things like this really do warm me from the inside because it shows me that someone has actually taken the time to read my blog and think “I’ll nominate them for an award!”
Until next time…