I’ve never had to split a post into two before, but it was sooo necessary for this one as I have also never done so much shopping over the course of one month before. So before this intro gets too long and I have to make another post just to complete the haul… here is the remainder of last week’s haul!
I hardly ever shop in Topshop and tbh, I wouldn’t have even went in if my friend didn’t make me but it was all worth it when I saw this lil’ bag!
- Mini Grey Backpack. I am forever buying handbags (and purses) so I couldn’t resist this bag when I saw it hanging there looking all lonely and sad. I love the idea of using a backpack as a handbag as its more practical and it was only £15 so how could I say no?
Is there anyone anywhere that doesn’t love shopping in Primark? Yes, it can be very hit and miss but sometimes you get lucky and find some real gems, and that’s what happened to me on this particular shopping trip.
- Black denim pinafore. I’ve been looking for one of these FOREVER and I finally found one! I love how cute this looks, even if it’s not to everyone’s taste.
- Black and white striped top. The reason I picked this up is because I thought it would look hella cute under the black pinafore (and it does) so this is quickly turning into my fave outfit.
- V-neck band top. I was sorta unsure about this cuz I can’t really pull off the low cut style, but for only £3 I thought I could buy it anyway and try to step a lil’ outside of my comfort zone.
- Embroidery black top. This top is sooooo adorable and comfortable! And people compliment it every time I wear it (who doesn’t love being complimented?).
- Embroidery belt. I never feel the need to buy belts and I forget that they’re also an accessory that can jazz up an outfit, just like a pair of earrings or necklace, so when I saw this one I snatched it right up (and got the last one)!
- Fishnet ankle socks. I’m late to the party with this one. I wasn’t sure it would look good on me and I’m still not sure it does, but I love this style so much!
I live 10 minutes away from New Look so I can’t help but drop in from time to time for a browse.
- Floral shirt. Is this not the cutest shirt ever? Its so summery and bright and I just love it (and it was on sale).
- Forgetmenot blue cami top. I thought this cami would be prefect for summer and I completely fell in love with it. Its so light weight and comfortable, the only thing is that the straps are too big and slip down my arms.
- Denim Skirt. I’m not gonna lie, I haven’t worn a denim skirt since I was a wee girl, but they’ve really come back this year so I decided to buy one just to see what it was like and I actually really love the style and feeling of it. I feel so vintage wearing it.
- Denim mom jeans and white embroidery tee. These were actually a birthday present for my sister. She picked them out as and I bought them for her as I was having a lot of trouble trying to think of what to get her.
The Body Shop
I love The Body Shop. You love The Body Shop. Everyone who is anyone loves The Body Shop… and for good reason. They are campaigning against animal testing, their products are amazing and their prices are sooo affordable!
- Matte liquid lipstick in the shade Windsor Rose. Omg I have never owned a liquid lippy before and was a bit sceptical about them, but holy shit this is probably my all time fave lipstick!
- Hand moisturiser in Mango. Mango is my favourite scent (and slushie flavour) and The Body Shop handcream is the only thing I will use to moisturise my hands. It smells amazing and doesn’t leave you feeling all sticky.
Amazon is where I buy almost everything I could possibly need (and don’t need). They literally sell everything so why look anywhere else?
- 21″ Suprano Ukulele. Did I need a Ukulele? No. Do I know how to play the ukulele? Again, no. But did I feel that this was something that I 100% needed to spend my money on? You bet I did. Don’t worry, I am actually planning on learning how to play it properly, so it won’t be a total waste of money.
And that’s it! This concludes part two of my giant haul. I hope I never do as much shopping again but as you read this I will have just returned from a shopping trip to Letterkenny, and there’s always the internet, forever persuading me to buy this and that.
Where are some of your favourite places to shop? Have you been on any spending sprees lately?
Until next time…